Friday, May 25, 2007

The end of Spring

First off I am so sorry for the MAJOR lack of updates! School has been hectic these past few months, however I have just finished with my spring semester and now have 3 wonderful months off!
There is so much I'd like to blog/post on here so prepare for a lot more new updates!
Anyways I've been shopping at H&M lately. I am in love with their Divided line, the styles are so funky and vivid! I was even more happy when my dad sent me an H&M friends and family coupon for Memorial day weekend! I'm unable to post the actually coupon but if you google it I'm sure you find it. You can also sign up HERE for future events and coupons!

So a few weeks ago I celebrated my 21st birthday! A friend of mine gave me a Sanrio giftcard so I ended up going downtown to shop at the Sanrio store for some goodies.
While shopping at Sanrio, I discovered a whole collection of Hello Kitty products released by designer, Tarina Tarantino . Her collection is fabulous, it is called "Pink Head" and basically features Hello Kitty with cool punky pink hair in different styles. Here are some products from her line:




RUSSIAN NOUVEAU RIBBON NECKLACE $195


PINK HEAD RUSSIAN NOUVEAU MEDALLION $95

PINK HEAD MOD MASCOT NECKLACE $130

Cute right? Anyways you can check out Tarina Tarantino's collection at select SANRIO stores and also at JEST JEWELS. I still have not picked up my Tarina Tarantino necklace. Perhaps when I get another Sanrio gift card!

Have you ever shopped at a place called Crossroads? Well every year they have a fashion photo contest. This year my roomate is entering some of her photos in the contest so please take a few seconds to click HERE to vote for here! When you click on the link search under Photographer last name for: Ordonia. She's got 4 gorgeous photos up so please show her some love and support! Good luck Julie!

To conclude today's blog here is my latest findings in fashion!:
  • For all my city friends, Stonestown has just opened up a new H&M where the old A + Fitch used to be (Between Nordstrom/Claires). I was there at the grand opening...very big store with lots of cool stuff. However, be aware that they only carry women's clothing at this location.
  • Wet Seal is having a $5 $10 $15 sale this weekend. Also select redlined clearance items are buy 1 get 1! Bottoms are mostly $15 and various tops/tees are $5/10. I picked up several redlined tops this past week and even got a Paris Blues denim skirt for free! I love buy 1 get 1 deals!
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY EVERYONE!!!!
xoxoxoxo ashley