Thursday, March 22, 2007

Spring dresses

Hi all. Long time no blog!
Anyways I am super excited for Friday. I have an interview for an internship with a fashion website that will be launching in the summer! Hopefully that will motivate to keep up with my blog more often!
Anyways lately things have been quite busy for me (mostly with school, work, and my new "work out" plan at the gym). But I wanted to urge you all to check out Wet Seal!
I think Wet Seal is underated...I mean compared to Forever 21, I believe their prices are cheaper and their clothes is better quaility! I have recently picked up several dresses for spring here and got them at great prices (if you have a discount card you also save 10% on each item!). Here are some of the dresses I picked up for your viewing pleasure...


Hope you enjoyed these cute dresses. Anyways my best friend is coming up to visit me next week and I am stoked! Until next time...Happy Spring!